Christina M. Zini, founder and owner of she dreams big, is a natural-born leader, passionate about inspiring and empowering women to pursue their dreams.
Over the course of her global career as a management consultant and professional development leader with PricewaterhouseCoopers and IBM Global Business Services, Christina led organizations through large-scale, transformational change and guided thousands of individuals in their professional development and advancement, with a special focus on developing women. After nearly 14 years of service, Christina resigned from IBM to pursue her own dream of launching a business focused on empowering women.
As a women’s leadership coach, Christina’s mission is to coach and develop women leaders around the world, helping them to define their dreams and then leverage their unique strengths in pursuit of their dreams. Through her business, she dreams big, she offers individual coaching, group workshops and trainings, and consulting services to companies who would like to strengthen women’s presence in their workplace. She also invests in girls’ education and women entrepreneurs in developing countries, helping women in need realize their dreams. Additionally, Christina is the founder of the Qatar Professional Women’s Network (QPWN), and led the group from February 2010 to August 2012 (see press coverage below).
Outside of her professional interests, Christina is a wellness enthusiast, with several health and fitness certifications under her belt. She is an avid traveler who has visited over 50 countries and lived in Europe and the Middle East. She currently resides in Anchorage, Alaska, with her family.
Coaching & Consulting Credentials:
- IBM Certified Consultant in Strategy & Change, 2004
- CoachU Core Essentials Graduate, 2012
- International Coach Federation, Associate Certified Coach, 2012 (renewed in 2015)
Health & Wellness Credentials:
- American Fitness Professionals & Associates, Certified Group Fitness Instructor, 2006
- American Fitness Professionals & Associates, Certified Nutrition & Wellness Consultant, 2006
- Flow Yoga Certified Beginners’ Yoga Instructor, 2006
- Les Mills Certified BodyPump Instructor, 2007
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Arts with Distinction, Political Science
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Arts with Distinction, Communication
- Northern Michigan University, Master of Public Administration
Press coverage about Christina as the founder and leader of QPWN :